A Non-Profit Drug & Alcohol Rehab Referral & Placement Service
Let Us Help You. Call Now. 800-487-1890 Who Answers?

Washington Recovery Centers

Are you looking for inpatient treatment in Washington state that can help you or a loved one overcome addiction? If addiction has interrupted your life, and you need a way out, call our helpline toll-free at 800-487-1890 (Who Answers?) for immediate assistance in finding and choose a local recovery center that can help you get well.

Addiction to drugs or alcohol is scary. It’s frightening to the user, and likely even more frightening to those who care about you. The longer addiction goes untreated, the more difficult the recovery process becomes which is why it’s important to call 800-487-1890 (Who Answers?) to speak with a caring counselor who can help.

Fortunately, Washington is home to a number of luxury recovery centers and top-rated treatment centers that offer counseling and therapy to assist with the recovery from addiction to pain pills, alcohol, methamphetamine and a wide range of other drugs.

If you’re ready to take the next step and get sober, call our helpline toll-free 800-487-1890 (Who Answers?) .

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Calls to any general helpline will be answered or returned by one of the treatment providers listed, each of which is a paid advertiser: Rehab Media Group, Recovery Helpline, Alli Addiction Services.

By calling the helpline you agree to the terms of use. We do not receive any commission or fee that is dependent upon which treatment provider a caller chooses. There is no obligation to enter treatment.

I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE NOWI NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE NOW 800-487-1890Response time about 1 min | Response rate 100%
Who Answers?

Pin It on Pinterest